Amy Suite - Save The Date & Invitation
The invitation and save the date stationery package includes Save the date cards (with envelopes) and Invitations (with envelopes). This beautiful minimalistic design will perfectly complement your modern contemporary wedding! You can even customise the background colour by using one of the colours from our colour chart! (NOTE: You will need to select this after purchase!)
1. Up to 50 save the date cards – 105x148mm, printed double-sided on linen card stock with white linen envelopes
2. Up to 50 invitation cards – 120x180mm, printed double-sided, on linen card stock with white linen envelopes
Need to order extra quantities of stationery items? No problems – here’s a list of optional extras you can add
1. Add extra save the date cards- $20 per lot of 10
2. Add extra invitation cards – $25 per lot of 10
3. Add details or RSVP card to your invitation suite – $25 per lot of 10
1. Place your order – fill out your contact details and delivery address, make payment
2. We send you a link to forms that you will need to fill out. (This also includes our colour customisation option). In the forms we provide examples of wording for you to choose from – if you have any questions you can always call us or email and we are more than happy to help you out.
3. We email you 1 x proof for you to check over. Additional proofs are available at a cost of $22 per proof
4. After you have approved your proof we’ll hit print on the first part of your order!
2 EASY ORDERING STAGES
Stage 1 – save the dates (sent out roughly 12-18 months before your wedding
Stage 2 – invitations (sent out roughly 6-9 months before your wedding)
We will send a reminder email to you at each stage with the relevant forms that you’ll need to fill out. It’s that simple!
1. Invitations do not have to be ordered at the same time as you save the date cards. We will send you a reminder email when it comes time to send us your details for these.
2. Blue Bird Invitations does not take responsibility for orders that do not arrive on time if placed less than 4 weeks before your wedding date.
3. Blue Bird Invitations does not take responsibility for spelling errors, typos or any errors that have not been picked up before artwork is sent to print
4. You cannot alter the layout or fonts of the wedding stationery suite – you may only alter the background colour of one side of your stationery items
5. Colours may display differently from screen to print, you must be aware of this when ordering any printed colour backgrounds. Blue Bird invitations do not re-print stationery if the colours print differently to the colour you had in mind.
6. 1 x Design proof will be supplied per stationery item for you to approve for printing. Proofs supplied after this will be charged at $22 per PDF proof.
7. A proof will be supplied to you within 5 business days of placing your order. Printing and delivery can take approximately 2-3 weeks from approval of proof.
8. Pricing above does not include metallic foiling, metallic ink, embossing, letter-pressing or die-cutting. Please contact us for a quote if you are after any special finishes on your wedding stationery.